Monthly tuition is based on a yearly tuition, and typically paid in nine (9) monthly installments due on the first dance day of each month. Please note that there is a $40 returned-check fee. Late payments (those received after the 10th calendar day of the month in which they are due) are also subject to a $15 late fee, which is automatically applied to the student’s account. To avoid this, please submit tuition installments on time or consider requesting an automatic payment plan with a credit card through our office or online. Our low registration fee is per student and all offered discounts are one per family and are for yearly registration only. All accounts must be paid in full to participate in our production show.
Costume fees $75 EACH are part of our production show fee’s and are to be paid no later than Monday, Dec 1, 2017. If your dance student is not participating in the June recital, you must notify JMDS on or before this date in writing to avoid the automatic costume fee(s). Please refer to your registration package as to exactly how many recital performances your student is performing in. Most classes require only one costume – but “combo” classes involve two dances (and, therefore, two costumes). Accounts must be paid in full to participate in our recital.
All costume and recital fees may be paid ahead in monthly installments.
Recital fee $15 is per family and applied to the account in March and due with the April tuition payment. Please refer to your registration package for more information.
- JMDS offers a 10% discount to students purchasing 3 or more classes, and to those enrolling siblings. IF REGISTERING ONLINE CONTACT JM FOR YOUR SIBLING DISCOUNT.
- JMDS proudly offers a discount to deployed military families and we are adding our law enforcement to our discounts this year! Please inquire for details.
- Discounts are one per family
- PRIVATE LESSONS/TECHNIQUE/CHOREOGRAPHY/TEAM SOLO & DUET are by appointment only. Please call (410) 304-2024) or
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org