Monthly tuition for Grasonville Studios is based on a yearly tuition, and typically paid in nine (9) monthly installments due on the first dance day of each month. Please note that there is a $40 returned-check fee. Late payments (those received after the 10th calendar day of the month in which they are due) are also subject to a $15 late fee, which is automatically applied to the student’s account. To avoid this, please submit tuition installments on time or consider requesting an automatic payment plan with a credit card through our office or online. Our registration fee is per student and all offered discounts are one per family and are for yearly registration only. All accounts must be paid in full to participate in our production show.
Costume fees are part of our production show fee’s and are to be paid by the deadline to assure you receive one. If your dance student is not participating in the May recital, you must notify JMDS on or before March 1, 2020 in writing. Please refer to your recital emails for all show info. Accounts must be paid in full to participate in any of our performances.
All costume and recital fees may be paid ahead in monthly installments.
Recital fee is per family and applied to account prior to our show bookings. Please contact JMDS for more information.
- JMDS offers a 10% discount to students purchasing 3 or more classes, and to those enrolling siblings. The discounts are for those registering for the full school year. REGISTERING ONLINE: Once Registered CONTACT JM FOR YOUR SIBLING DISCOUNT. For students taking 3+ classes the system will automatically add your discount.
- JMDS proudly offers a discount to deployed military families and we have added law enforcement as well! Please inquire for details. * Must register for full dance year to receive discounts.
- Discounts are one per family.
- PRIVATE LESSONS/TECHNIQUE/CHOREOGRAPHY/TEAM SOLO & DUET are by appointment only. Please call (410) 304-2024) or
- E-Mail: email@example.com