Tuition and Other Fees
Monthly tuition is based on a yearly tuition, and typically paid in nine (9) monthly installments due on the first dance day of each month. Please note that there is a $40 returned-check fee. Late payments (those received after the 10th calendar day of the month in which they are due) are also subject to a $15 late fee, which is automatically applied to the student’s account. To avoid this, please submit tuition installments on time or consider requesting an automatic payment plan with a credit card through our office or online. Our registration fee is per student and all offered discounts are one per family and are for yearly registration only. All accounts must be paid in full to participate if and when there is a production show.
Costume fees are part of our production show fee’s and are to be paid by the deadline to assure you receive one. If your dance student is not participating in a performance when we are having one, you must notify JMDS on or before the deadline in writing. Please refer to your handbook and emails. Accounts must be paid in full to participate in any of our performances.
- JMDS offers a 10% discount to students purchasing 3 or more classes, and to those enrolling siblings. The discounts are for those registering for the full school year. REGISTERING ONLINE: Once Registered CONTACT JM FOR YOUR SIBLING DISCOUNT. For students taking 3+ classes the system will automatically add your discount.
- JMDS proudly offers a discount to deployed military families and we have added law enforcement as well! Please inquire for details. * Must register for full dance year to receive discounts.
- Discounts are one per family.
- PRIVATE LESSONS/TECHNIQUE/CHOREOGRAPHY/TEAM SOLO & DUET are by appointment only. Please call (443-994-8561) or
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- All classes are subject to cancellation due to lack of enrollment.
- There is a one-time yearly non-refundable registration fee of $10 per student $30 max per family.
- Please review your entire registration packet and handbook for information about attire, attendance, performances and much more.
- To withdraw from any class you must email us by the first of each month.